Sunday 14 June 2009

Day Thirty Nine

Granny came to visit me at one o'clock in the morning after finishing her work. I love granny's visits, she really makes me feel happy when she laughs. My older brother Noah says he often goes to granny's house and sleeps in a big bed next door to granny's room. I hope I get to do that one day soon.

I woke up later in the morning after having my nappy changed by my nurse, Alison. She is very kind to me and even lets mom play my favourite music. Dad was here when I woke up; he sang me some songs and read me something out of Jesus' book. But this morning I felt very bad and the doctors were talking a lot about something called see-oh-two which has something to do with my blood. They were very serious about it.

When mom and dad were with me later in the morning, doctor Josep said that I had come to the end of the road; which is strange as didn't even know I was going somewhere. He asked them to think about calling it a day, whatever that means. All I know is that dad said he would never give up hope and mom said she was very scared that I was in pain. They said they would go and discuss it and come back...I wish I knew what "it" was. Anyway, after a while they came to see me again and asked my day nurse, Nicky, when they would be doing another gas. She said they had just done one and were waiting for the results. Well, the results must have been good because when the doctor came back with them and told mom and dad, dad just smiled a big smile and said to mom, "there is our answer, do you want another fleece". I really have no idea what they were talking about but when nurse Nicky asked if they wanted care to carry on, dad just said yes. I was happy then.

Dad says sometimes we are put in really difficult positions and have to make decisions that will change our lives, and in those times Jesus is always willing to help and make the decision for us. I can't wait to go up and have a chance to do that because I know Jesus will always make the right decision because He is God and He knows best!

No comments:

Post a Comment